Professional Broadcast & Digital Media Experience
CO-CREATOR & HOST
Dec ’11 – Present
– Manage, Produce, Host, Edit for Hype Entertainment, LLC.
CO-CREATOR & CO-HOST
Pink & Blue Productions
July ’16 – Present
– Produce, write, edit, and co-host for the digital show, Rachel and TA.
HOST, CORRESPONDENT, PRODUCER, WRITER, EDITOR, & DIGITAL MANAGER
BrandStar Entertainment Agency
April ’15 – May ‘16
– Produce, write, and correspond for the award winning, national shows “The Balancing Act” and “Designing Spaces” airing on Lifetime.
– Research, write, produce, host, edit, and digitally distribute content on social media for “Behind the Brand” featuring clients from the award winning shows “The Balancing Act” and “Designing Spaces” airing weekdays on Lifetime Television.
– Designer and manager of BehindTheBrandTV.com and its social media pages.
– Gather analytics for management and clients on each Behind the Brand interview.
DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER, ON-AIR TALENT & JOURNALIST
Fox 29 WFLX
June ’07 – April ‘15
– Manage the Fox 29 Website as a whole including all social media pages.
– Coordinate with news department to produce news content for http:/www.wflx.com and social media.
– Lead Web training workshops with station employees and partners.
– Work with clients and colleagues to implement assets to site.
– Design Web graphics to mirror on-air image.
– Provide weekly reports, including analytics, to general manager and corporate on digital media progress and projects
– Construct and distribute daily traffic, news, health and weather texts to subscribers.
– Manage contests ran on-air, online, and mobile which entails writing rules, awarding prizes, and overseeing winners’ database.
– Create and coordinate with clients to produce news, promotion, and sales segments for air in commercials and newscasts. – Talent in numerous television spots sending audience to Website.
– Host for Raycom Media television show “The Southern Weekend”.
– Evening traffic reporter for Fox 29’s news sharing partner, News Channel 5. – Shoot, report, write, edit, and produce unique videos for Fox 29 on-air and online.
WEB PRODUCER & PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
14 News WFIE
June ’04 – June ‘07
– Produce unique content for 14 News’s Website and reconstruct on-air news stories for digital purposes
– Studio videographer for live newscasts
– Master control operator
University of Evansville
– B.S. Mass Communications
– Concentration Marketing & Management
Final Cut Pro
Basic HTML Coding